Northern Ohio Bujinkan Dojo
Interested in Training-
What you should know first -
- This school's intention is not to mass produce students.
- This school is intended for those individuals who are interested in learning a martial arts that will stay will them forever.
- This school is not intended to help you be a ninja so you can walk through walls and learn how to disappear with smoke balls.
What benefits can the Bujinkan Offer me?
- Learn how to protect yourself if you fall. Eventually with your Bujinkan training you will no longer think about what you should do if you fall, slip or end up on the ground in a confrontation. Your mind will focus on whats important and you will just roll with it.
- The older you get the better you get. Most popular methods of fighting focus on speed and strength, as you get older these two attributes are much more difficult to maintain. With your Bujinkan training you will begin to understand how to sustain true power for the longevity of your life.
- Become more self-confident. As you dedicate yourself to the your Bujinkan training you will begin to learn control over your spirit, your mind and your body. This level of control naturally flows into a mature level of confidence.
Traditional Japanese Martial Arts Instruction.
TRAINING SCHEDULE -
Current Available Classes
Monday 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Wednesday 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM